. We protect the data in our care with multiple layers of security and ensure data cannot be accessed by any un-authorised party. The data we store is de-identified and contains no name and address information.
- All interactions where data is passed between organisations are protected by encryption and strong passwords.
- Data is only used in accordance with the agreements in place for which it has been gathered
- Data is kept confidential at all times and is not disclosed to 3rd parties
- We take measures designed to protect all our data from loss, misuse and un-authorised access
- Data confidentiality is ensured by using role based access and strong passwords
- cohortIQ meets the requirements of the 1988 Privacy Act, specifically schedule 3
- this policy applies to all cohortIQ data processing